Cellphone Sets Man on Fire Stephen Fung January 16, 2007 Extras Holy crap! I keep my cellphone in my pants! This poor guy got torched when his phone caught on fire in his pocket. I just hope he had it somewhere else other than his pants pockets… VALLEJO, California (AP) — A cell phone apparently ignited in a man’s pocket and started a fire that burned his hotel room and caused severe burns over half his body, fire department officials said. Luis Picaso, 59, was in stable condition Monday with second- and third-degree burns to his upper body, back, right arm and right leg, Vallejo Fire Department assistant chief Kurt Henke said. Source: CNN Share This With The World!